Coveteur Collection – Master Bedrooms with Ensuite
Exquisite French architecture is the inspiration for our single-bedroom condominiums. Developed by Pinewood Niagara and Niagara Innovative Living to exceed customer expectations the building offers well-appointed suites with expansive windows allowing an abundance of natural light to flow in.
SUITE: 1579- 1641 sq.ft.
BALCONY: 98 – 102 sq.ft
TOTAL: 1681 – 1739 sq.ft
Vionnet A | Suite 106
Vionnet B | Suite 101
Vionnet A | Suite 206, 306, 406
Vionnet B | Suite 201, 301, 401
SUITE: 1483 – 1523 sq.ft.
BALCONY: 52-83 sq.ft.
TOTAL: 1535 – 1606 sq.ft.
Gaultier A | Suite 110
Gaultier B | Suite 102, 202, 302
Gaultier A | Suite 210, 310, 410
Gaultier B | Suite 402
SUITE: 1505 – 1525 sq.ft.
BALCONY: 68 sq.ft.
TOTAL: 1573 – 1593 sq.ft.
Gaultier C | Suite 105
Gaultier C | Suite 405
Gaultier C | Suite 205, 305
SUITE: 1519 – 1625 sq.ft.
BALCONY: 73 sq.ft.
TOTAL: 1668 – 1698 sq.ft.
Givenchy A | Suite 111, 211, 311, 411
Givenchy B| Suite 207, 307, 407
Givenchy B| Suite 107
SUITE: 1429 sq.ft.
BALCONY: 18 sq.ft.
TOTAL: 1447 sq.ft.
Lacroix | Suite 203
SUITE: 1730 sq.ft.
BALCONY: 34 sq.ft.
TOTAL: 1764 sq.ft.
Chanel | Suite 303, 403
SUITE: 1222 sq.ft.
BALCONY: 62 sq.ft.
TOTAL: 1284 sq.ft.
Cardin A | Suite 209, 309
Cardin B | Suite 409
SUITE: 1237 sq.ft.
BALCONY: 102 sq.ft.
TOTAL: 1399 sq.ft.
Dior | Suite 206, 306, 406
SUITE: 1669 – 1679 sq.ft.
BALCONY: 93 + 48 sq.ft.
TOTAL: 1810 – 1820 sq.ft.
Louboutin A | Suite 104, 204
Louboutin B | Suite 304, 404
Features & Finishes
Garden Collection - Level 1
- One-on-one design consultation
Premium rounded drywall outside corners or squared corners
All interiors painted with maximum of 2 wall and 1 trim colour from vendor’s wide selection
+ / – 10’ ceilings on main floor (see Builder for details)
+ / – 9’ ceilings on second floor (see Builder for details)
+ / – 7’ interior doors at bedrooms and baths
Designer selected flooring allowance of $20,000 (HST included)
Metal heat radiators
Textured ceilings throughout, Smooth ceilings in bathrooms
+/- 4.25” baseboards and coordinating +/- 3” window casings (see Builder’s available samples)
Designer-carpeted stair risers and treads
Painted modern or traditional spindles
Swing closet doors for ease of accessibility
Custom designer cabinetry allowance of $20,000 (HST included)
Custom stainless steel sink in kitchen
All drywall corner beads are metal with paper covering to minimize cracking
All interior doors and trim painted in semi-gloss and eggshell
Window treatments (as per Builder’s specifications)
High-efficiency, direct vent hot water tank (rental)
High-efficiency furnace with 2-stage variable speed fan
Digital smart thermostat
Heat Recovery System (HRV)
Pre-wired for 3 Bell and 3 cable outlets (location specified by the purchaser, termination plating by others)
100 amp electrical service with breaker panel and copper wiring (200 amp for 2,500 sq ft +)
Ceiling outlet and wiring for motion eye at each overhead garage door for door opener
White Decora switches and receptacles throughout
Upgraded stainless steel kitchen exhaust fan vented to exterior (purchaser-provided hood fans excluded)
Heavy duty receptacle for electric range and dryer
$3,000 allowance for light fixtures to be installed by vendor (chandelier and ceiling fan details excluded) (HST included)
Hot and cold water taps and discharge drain for washer and exterior vented exhaust for electric dryer
Soaker tubs (as per Builder’s specifications)
Full width, frameless vanity mirrors
Hot and cold water shut off valves under all bathroom, laundry and kitchen sinks (vanity)
Electrical and plumbing rough-in for future dishwasher connection by others
3-piece basement bath rough-in
Garden Collection - Level 2
- One-on-one design consultation
- All interiors painted with maximum of 2 wall colours from Vendor’s wide selection of Benjamin Moore palettes
- +/- 8’ interior safe and sound doors detailed with executive hardware and privacy sets on bedrooms and baths
- Designer selected interior lighting and flooring – $5,000 lighting allowance + $30,000 flooring allowance
- Metal and wood heat radiators
- Second floor ceiling except for areas with raised ceilings, vaults, and cathedral ceilings – choice of 2, 3 or 6 panel interior door styles
- Smooth ceilings throughout
- 7.25” baseboards and coordinating 4” window casings
- Solid oak stairs custom stained to compliment hardwood
- Contemporary or traditional metal spindles
- Oval or circular medallion detail on dining room ceiling (see Builder’s available samples)
- Custom walk-in closet in master bedroom
- Closets throughout include upgraded shelf and rod
- Under cabinet valence lighting
- Kitchen and baths feature granite, marble or quartz countertops
- Crown molding in hallways/foyer
- Central vacuum rough-in
- Humidifier (as per Builder’s specifications)
- Premium plumbing faucets, showerheads and bathtub faucets in polished chrome or brass finishes with lifetime warranty
- Frameless, clear glass shower door and enclosure in ensuite
- Hydrostatic back up sump pump jet
- Upgrade from $20,000 cabinet allowance to $30,000 allowance in Level 2
Garden Collection - Level 3
- 10 pot lights in kitchen
- Fireplace in Family Room
- Tiled shower/tub
- 8 pot lights in Master Bedroom
- Custom walk-in closet shelfing
- Luxury self-standing tub
- Custom ceiling molding design in Master Bedroom
- 9 pot lights in Loft Area
- Three-level, open to below staircase
- Oversized stringer and wide staircase
- Aura paint by Benjamin Moore
- Light fixtures
- Brick details in barrel ceiling and fireplace wall
- Plumbing fixtures
- Flooring and cabinet package
- Alarm systems
- Oversized stringers and nosings
- Motorized blinds
- Signature Euro style front façade
- Stately stone, brick and stucco exterior
- 2” x 6” exterior walls
- Low “E” glass with argon gas in all above grade windows, patio doors and sidelights
- Window grills on front elevation, enclosed between glass for ease of cleaning (as per plan)
- Professionally landscaped gardens with faux iron fencing
- Beautifully finished interlock driveway
- Exterior lighting design with pot light features
- Tuff-n-Dri exterior foundation waterproofing system with Warm and Dry board
- Leak Bye basement slab protector
- Standard 2’ x 10” floor joists or engineered wood “I” floor system (where specified)
- Precast one piece stone window sills
- Oversized basement windows with window wells (where applicable)
- Expansion foam applied to window and door openings rough-ins
- Egress windows in basements (where applicable)
- Luxury garage doors with hardware detailing
- Drywalled and painted garage
- Spray-foam perimeter insulated rooms over garage
- Garage door opener with key pad
- Low maintenance garage door trim
- 8’ front door with premium keyless entry and hardware
- Condo irrigation system
- Brick mold exterior windows
- Fully graded, sodded and landscaped property
- 2 exterior hose bibs with back flow preventer (one in garage and other at rear of home)
- 2 exterior weatherproof electrical outlets (one front and other at rear of home)
- Parged exposed foundation walls from grade to brick line
- Quick release screens on all operating windows for ease of cleaning
- Balconies with aluminum railings and vinyl decking (some townhomes)
- Porte Cochere style entry
Closing Costs Included
- Tarion Warranty registration fee
- Hydro Secondary Service charge
- Tarion Warranty includes: 1 year comprehensive warranty; 2 year warranty coverage on all heating, plumbing, electrical, windows and doors, exterior cladding and basement water penetration; and 7 year warranty covering major structural defects
Arbour Vale Common
St. Catharines, ON