2. YELLOW creates a happy ambience in the bedroom.
3. ORANGE relaxes muscles.
4. SILVER mimics moonlight and lets the brain know that it’s night.
5. PINK adds to feelings of positivity and relaxation.
Choosing a muted blue, a pale yellow or a lovely shade of silver can give you the jumping off point you need to create your dream bedroom scheme– just add fresh linens and throw pillows and voilà! But who says you have to pick just one of the above? Let your creativity take over and maybe even go multi-stripe, like this example from HGTV. Just don’t blame us if you never want to leave your room!
HGTV has an awesome list of 50 inviting master bedroom colour schemes.
Some of our favourites are:
• White, black and hazelnut: Hazelnut curtains with black, brown, and ivory linens create a cozy and relaxing environment.
• Champagne and Lavender: Calming lavender and champagne accent provide an ideal backdrop for ultimate relaxation.
• Dusty Rose: We love a great boho-styled room! This subdued shade of pink brings the perfect amount of colour to a space, pair it with some boho-styled furnishings and voilà!
• Pale yellow and periwinkle blue: Yellow symbolizes happiness, combined with a peaceful blue will have you feeling like you are by the ocean every time you step in.
Give your mind – and eyes – the rest they need, so you can shut down, check out and get the sleep your body needs to wake up feeling refreshed – and make the most of the day ahead. Sweet dreams!